Thursday, December 12, 2002

Boring Week
It has been a rather boring week. Nothing much happening. The Christmas lights are still sitting in a pile on the ground. The huge 52" TV and refridgerator box have also sat on my neighbours front lawn since last week. Today was garbage (and recycling) pickup but like I predicted they didn't take them because the boxes were not broken down and bundled up. Just in case you are wondering, the recycling truck that comes alongs this street does not have a compactor so it would make it pretty damn tough for the workers to load these huge boxes into the truck. Even if they did, they would immediately have to drive to one of the transfer stations and unload since there would not be room for anyone elses recycling. My neighbour had a big party earlier in the week. Thankfully it is cold so they didn't sit in the backyard listening to Salsa until 2 AM. I'm pretty sure he was just showing off his new TV. I can't say I blame him. I'd show of a 52" TV myself if I had one.

No comments: