Thursday, July 31, 2008

NEIGHBOUR HEADLINES

São João Novo, Portugal - A man has been jailed for 5 and 1/2 years for shooting his neighbour. That headline alone wouldn't mean much. Unfortunately it happens all the time. What makes this one special is the neighbour who did the shooting believed his neighbour had sodomized his pet cat, and by doing so had turned the cat into a homosexual.

Laureldale, Pennsylvania - A man angered by the sound of a lawnmower pulled out a shotgun and threatened his neighbour. The weapon wasn't loaded, but that didn't seem to matter to the police who were called by other concerned residents. I could understand if it was 6am on a Saturday morning after a night of heavy drinking, but this occurred at around 7:45pm on a weeknight. I guess the sound was disturbing his enjoyment of America's Got Talent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creepy little horrors cats, I hate 'em.

Pervy too, if you are sitting down why do they jump up on you and walk stiffly back and forward with their tales up trying to stick their bottoms into your face?

If this poor chap did molest the cat I expect it was the cat that led him on. Then blamed it all on him.

Anonymous said...

You are very good to stick to the facts all the time. If this was my blog I would make up stories. How about a bloke who shot a neighbour bcause he sodomised his pet lawnmower?

I have an ancient outboard engine in my garage, I have fancied it for years but have never plucked up the courage to tell it how I feel.