Saturday, December 17, 2005

Georgia B. writes:

I went to your site and cannot believe how critical you are. why are you paying so much attention to your neighbor anyway? he probably doesn't even care what you're doing so why do you care so much about what he's up to? I'm glad I don't have you as a neighbor - you seem to have way too much time on your hands. leave your neighbor alone and mind your own business.

Well Georgia, I suppose I am critical. But then again I had a neighbour who left rotting garbage out on his front lawn, used his backyard as a toilet, and decided to pave his lawn instead of mowing it. One more thing... go take a flying flip off a rolling donut! Not sure what the hell that is supposed to mean but at least I didn't use foul language.

I also havn't lived at that house in 3 years and have not updated this site in over 6 months but still get some traffic. Nothing you post online ever really disappears I suppose.

If anybody cares about my active blog check out...

http://spaces.msn.com/members/ca1v1n

I promise I am not at all critical...

No comments: