Friday, May 27, 2005

Mike from the East Bay Express is looking for stories from people in the Bay Area. I've pasted his email below. Hey Mike, I know I'm in Canada now but did I mention I grew up in Danville? I attended Monta Vista HS back in the early 80's... Go Mustangs!

Dear Calvin,I know you just recently received a letter from a UK television station, so this sudden media attention might seem kind of strange... I'm a reporter in the San Francisco bay area writing a story about bad neighbors and how to deal (or not deal) with them. I don't know if any of your contributors are from the bay area, but I wanted to ask if you'd be so so kind as to post this message asking for help. If there are any people from the bay (especially the east bay) who'd be up for sharing their bad neighbor stories, please contact me at Great.Brain@mailcity.com.

Thanks for your help,
Mike RosenEast Bay Express

No comments: